Like wearing a second skin, our Raceday Aero socks are ultra-thin, lightweight, and offer a tangible aerodynamic edge for days when it counts the most.
Compared to standard socks, our Raceday Aero socks save you 2-3 watts tested at speeds of 25-28 mph. When you consider the cost per watt, these unassuming socks are mighty effective (for comparison, dropping $1k+ on a set of fancy carbon rims might save you a whopping 10-12 watts at the same speeds).
- Cuff: Vertically ribbed lycra fabric with a durable rear seam
- Foot: Highly breathable, ultralight nylon
- Silicon gripper inside top of the cuff
- Fully UCI legal
Size Chart (inches)
|37 - 42.5
|43 - 47
|6 - 9
|9.5 - 12
|7 - 10
|10.5 - 13
Washing & Care
Recommended for use on race day, not for everyday training. To ensure these socks serve you for a long time, please observe the following:
- Best washed by hand
- If machine washed, use delicate cycle and cool temps only
- Do not use fabric softeners or harsh detergents
- Hang dry only, do not put in the dryer
How to keep your aero socks from slipping down:
- Sizing: when in doubt, size down.
- Do not apply creams or lotions to your lower legs. Products such as sunscreen, embrocation, PR Lotion, or Lactigo will act as a lube and cause slipping.
- Minimize stretching the diameter of the socks while putting on / taking off -- Excessively stretched out socks will not stay up.
- Do pull the sock cuff far enough up your leg for the silicone gripper to do it's job gripping the thick part of your calf.
Identical to a pair from Rule 28 I paid $40 for. Excellent deal.
I love them so much , I was wondering if I got 2-3 more pair can I get a discount code lol
Couldn't pass on a sale, these socks are slick! Clearing the heel for the first time was a bit engaged but the "gripper" holds well and doesn't sag. Used them once and won my race, handwashed it in the shower. I'll probably start throwing them in the wash machine down the line...
I’ve worn these for numerous events and they stay strong and tight. I’ve had other aero socks that lose elasticity and begin to fall down while riding. These hold up even in long events. They also look great. Highly recommend!