Like wearing a second skin, our Raceday Aero socks are ultra-thin, lightweight, and offer a tangible aerodynamic edge for days when it counts the most.
Compared to standard socks, our Raceday Aero socks save you 2-3 watts tested at speeds of 25-28 mph. When you consider the cost per watt, these unassuming socks are mighty effective (for comparison, dropping $1k+ on a set of fancy carbon rims might save you a whopping 10-12 watts at the same speeds).
- Cuff: Vertically ribbed lycra fabric with a durable rear seam
- Foot: Highly breathable, ultralight nylon
- Silicon gripper inside top of the cuff
- Fully UCI legal
Size Chart (inches)
|37 - 42.5
|43 - 47
|6 - 9
|9.5 - 12
|7 - 10
|10.5 - 13
Washing & Care
Recommended for use on race day, not for everyday training. To ensure these socks serve you for a long time, please observe the following:
- Best washed by hand
- If machine washed, use delicate cycle and cool temps only
- Do not use fabric softeners or harsh detergents
- Hang dry only, do not put in the dryer
How to keep your aero socks from slipping down:
- Sizing: when in doubt, size down.
- Do not apply creams or lotions to your lower legs. Products such as sunscreen, embrocation, PR Lotion, or Lactigo will act as a lube and cause slipping.
- Minimize stretching the diameter of the socks while putting on / taking off -- Excessively stretched out socks will not stay up.
- Do pull the sock cuff far enough up your leg for the silicone gripper to do it's job gripping the thick part of your calf.
Found these on instagram. They feel and look great and arrived very quickly.
I’d definitely recommend these socks as they look great with both my summer white shoes and my black winter ones. Can’t wait to race in these bad boys!
Not quite as nice as some of the more expensive ones, but awesome aero socks with a kickA** design that are quite slippery in the wind. Helped me get on the podium this past weekend. I would recommend to anyone, espically for grouprides and anything under the p1-2 category in racing.
Literally identical socks to other brands I have paid 3x for... like, probably made in the same factory. Stitching, material, silicone gripper all identical. For waaaay cheaper!!